What is a header image?
It’s an image that can define or enhance your site, or give your site character.
What is a site title?
It’s the name of your website.
What is a menu?
It is the navigation for your site. It is a place that guides people to different places on your site.
What is a page or post?
You can read about the difference in our WordPress Basics help guide.
What is a sidebar and a widget?
A sidebar is a place where widgets can live. Widgets are little pieces on your site that have content. You can read more about them in our WordPress Basics Help Guide.
Silent screen recording with captions of some of the customizable options.
- Adminimize – Lets you hide ‘unnecessary’ items from the WordPress administration menu, for all roles of your install. On this template it hides “Captcha Bank” settings for students.
- Akismet Anti-Spam – Protects your blog from spam, particularly in comments.
- Captcha Bank – This plugin allows you to implement security captcha form into web forms to prevent spam.
- Custom Meta Widget – Clone of the standard Meta widget with options to hide the login, admin, entry and comment feed, WordPress.org and /custom links.
- Disable Comments – Allows administrators to globally disable comments on their site. Comments can be disabled according to post type.
- Duplicate Post – Clone posts and pages.
- Elementor – The most advanced frontend drag & drop page builder that works with any theme, any page, any design.
- Jetpack – Gives you a variety features such as tiled galleries and site stats.
- Kirki Toolkit – The ultimate WordPress Customizer Toolkit.
- Limit Login Attempts Reloaded – Limit the rate of login attempts, including by way of cookies and for each IP address.
- PDF Embedder – Embed PDFs straight into your posts and pages, with flexible width and height. Compatible with Gutenberg Editor WordPress.
- Recent Post Widget with Thumbnails – Displays in the sidebar a list of linked titles and thumbnails of the most recent postings.
- User Role Editor – Change/add/delete WordPress user roles and capabilities.
- Wordfence Security – Anti-virus, Firewall and Malware Scan.
- WP Dashboard Notes – For this template, the notes are reminders about how to turn on and off user registration and where to find DoOO Help Guides. The notes are initially set up so only site admins can see, but this can be changed if you’d like to create notes that students can see.